For any questions regarding cremation services or costs, please contact our funeral home at (724) 452-8005. A Certified Cremation Specialist is always available to assist you in any way they can.
*Reasons to Choose Us for Cremation*
- We are personally present for the cremation: All cremations are performed by our Cremation Certified Licensed Funeral Directors at our On-Site Crematory. We are the only funeral home in the community that has a crematory inside the Funeral Home. Your loved one never leaves the protection of our care.
- We perform all cremations individually: Your loved one is treated with the utmost respect and dignity. Our crematory is reserved solely for the families we serve, we do not perform cremation services for other funeral homes.
- We return all the cremated remains: Our standards ensure the integrity of the entire cremation process.
- We do not cremate pets in our crematory: Our crematory is reserved solely for your deceased loved one. However, if you wish, we'd be happy to refer you to a local pet cremation specialist.
- Our crematory is open for inspection: We have an open-door policy because we have nothing to hide.
- We explain your options and respect your wishes: There are no hidden charges, and embalming is not required if there is no viewing.
~Come Visit Our On-Site Cremation Center~
Located at 856 Evans City Road in Connoquenessing Twp.
Our viewing window is for those who wish to be present during their loved one's cremation. This is for those who wish to have an added level of comfort in knowing that their loved one is safe in our care, and the family has the opportunity to stay during the entire cremation process if they wish, that way they can personally guarantee that they are receiving their loved one's cremated remains after the cremation process.
Funeral Ceremonies and Life Celebrations
Prior to cremation, your family may choose to have a visitation and a funeral service with your loved one present. Our knowledgeable staff will explain cremation caskets and cremation rental caskets for those families choosing to have a viewing followed by cremation.
Services can also take place after cremation, either at the funeral home or your church.
Your family may or may not have the cremated remains placed in an urn for the memorial tribute service.
Regardless of when a service is held, having some kind of ceremony provides family and friends with the opportunity to say a final “good-bye.” This time also gives your family an opportunity to share their memories and give support to one another.
Choosing a Final Resting Place
Placing the cremated remains in a permanent memorial is just as important to some families as the memorial service itself. For many, a grave or mausoleum niche is a place to visit and remember the life of their loved one. Others find a place in their home to keep the cremated remains. Choosing a place for final disposition provides your family the opportunity to visit and reflect in a permanent, identifiable location. Whatever your wishes, our professional staff will assist your family in planning a unique, individual tribute for your loved one before or after the cremation process.